Sublue Navbow+ Underwater Scooter
Sublue Navbow+ Underwater Scooter
*FREE SHIPPING* Order today and get it between -
The Sublue Navbow+ is a powerful and reliable underwater scooter that will elevate your underwater adventures to new heights and depths.
Have an extraordinary diving experience, unrivaled in its class. With its impressive performance, durable design, and safety features, it is the perfect companion for any underwater exploration.
This scooter is equipped with 3-speed switches, a digital compass, intelligent APP control, and more to take your diving experience to the next level. Dive deeper, go faster, and experience the magic of the underwater world with the Sublue Navbow+!
*The Navbow+ comes with everything the Navbow does, PLUS:
- Digital Compass
- Water Depth Gauge
- Temperature Gauge
Dimension: L 19.13" x W 12.87" x H 6.96"
Battery Weight: 2.42lbs
Operating Depth: 0~131ft
Free Speed: 2.24 mph
Sport Speed: 3.36 mph
Turbo Speed: 4.47 mph
- Continuous use at Turbo speed = 8 min*
- Continuous use at Sport Speed = 9 min*
- Continuous use at Free Speed = 45 min*
- Normal Use Time = 75 min*
Battery Capacity: 10670mAh
Battery Power: 158Wh
Charging Time: 3.5 hours
Interface: Two built-in mounts for action camera and underwater photography platform(camera and lights are not included)
- Balance weights & bracket
- D-ring buckle
- Single hand operation tow line
- Safety line
- Sublue fast charger
- Navbow Explore Accessory Kit
- Diving cross strap
- Photographic base plate
- Waterproof packs
- Waterproof LED light
- Selfie extension stick
- Purchase These HERE
* The traveling speed at each speed level has been determined by testing, and is subject to variations of users, water temperature, depth of water, currents, and other water conditions, as well as mounted accessories, clothing, and other equipment worn.
*The “continuous use time” refers to the average value of the maximum time period at which the user can run the scooter continuously from a full charge.
*The normal use time refers to the average value of the maximum time period at which the user can run this device in a casual, non-continuous manner from a full charge.
For more Sublue manuals, videos, and support: Click Here
Sublue Warranty Policy
Below is Sublue's warranty policy and procedures. Should you have any issues with your purchase from us, or need assistance with handling warranty, repairs, or replacements, please do not hesitate to CONTACT US.
After the customer purchases the company's products, the on-site commissioning, installation and use skills training can be performed free of charge.
When the company's products are in use, please contact and consult with our company as soon as possible to avoid delay in your use and maintenance period.
This product implements the whole machine tracking service from the date of purchase by the customer. The warranty is 6/12 months(below table for details).
|Body and main control board||Body , main control board, Hall button, electronic cabin, front end cover assembly, rear end cover||12 months|
|motion system||Motor, motor-driver board, propeller assembly, bearing||6 months|
|Battery and charger||Battery, charger||6 months|
During the warranty period, if the equipment is faulty due to the equipment itself, the company is responsible for free repair. If there is serious quality problem, it can be replaced free of charge.
If the warranty period is exceeded, the maintenance fee will be charged for the repair. (repair cost + component fee)
30-DAY *HASSLE-FREE* RETURN POLICY
We care about your experience, and we want you to be happy with your purchase. If you decide you no longer want the item, we offer 30-day hassle-free returns (*EXCEPTIONS APPLY*). Please review the steps to this process below.
1. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition you received it. This means new, unopened, unused, not assembled, and items in their original packaging, ready for resale, within 30 days of delivery for a refund. This includes all cords, accessories, documentation, etc. that were included. An unaltered receipt or proof of purchase is also required for returns. See below for a list of scenarios in which a refund will not be provided. *NOTE - We do have exceptions to what products can be returned and which items will incur restocking or restoring fees. See the list of non-returnable items and the list of brands with restocking fees and the criteria for those fees further below. *
2. To initiate a return, please email us with the order information. A member from our team will respond with a Return Authorization Form within 24-72 hours. Once you have received that form, it must be filled out and sent back. It also must be included with your return/in the package. There may be other requirements for your return that will vary based on product and brand. **NOTE - We do not pay for return shipping, and we are not responsible for lost packages by the carrier used. We always recommend making sure you receive tracking information for your return. Return shipping should be insured and is non-refundable. If you do not insure the item, you incur the risk of a lost shipment or any other shipping issues. **If your return is because of an error of ours, you will not be responsible for return shipping.
3. Return processing times vary based on the product and brand. Your return will be inspected prior to refund. *If your return is approved, you will automatically be refunded within 10 business days, minus any credit card payment processing fees SPRY SZN LLC incurred at the time of the original purchase. These fees/rates vary (between 2.9% - 5.9% of original purchase amount) depending on which payment method was used and are taken from the total price paid after shipping, taxes, or any other additional fees at the time of your original purchase. All refunds are applied to the same form of payment that was used in the original transaction. They are applied to the same credit or debit card used. Please be aware that it can take time to receive your refund due to your bank or credit card company. If more than 15 business days have passed since your return was approved, please contact us right away.
- The refund was requested beyond 30 calendar days following the day of delivery.
- Product packaging was opened before return. *Exceptions and the restocking/restoring fees associated with this are listed below.
- A decision to return a product after use, not relating to the product's quality, i.e., the buyer decides they do not want.
- The product was returned before it was accepted to be shipped back.
- The product does not arrive to the documented place of return. For example, lost in shipment, sent to wrong address, or not actually shipped.
- The product that has been returned does not match the original product shipped to the customer as documented. *Shipments of our mistake do not apply to this.
- The product has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
- The product being returned has been used.
- The product was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The product sent in for refund does not include all original accessories, attachments and packaging, or if any item is not in new condition, i.e., with cracks, dents or scratches.
- The product bundle was only partially returned. Purchased pairs and bundles may only be returned as a complete bundle. Partial returns of pairs and bundles are not permitted.
- Legal proof-of-purchase or receipts are not provided, or are reasonably believed to have been altered, forged, or tampered with.
- Any product fault or damage that has been caused by unauthorized use or modification of the product that does not follow the guidelines set for in user manuals or the like.
- Product labels, serial numbers, waterproof marks, false proof marks etc. show signs of tampering or alteration.
- Damage was caused to the product by external factors out of our control, including fire, flood, high winds and lightning strike.
- Almond Surfboards - At this time, we cannot accept returns for products under this brand unless the item(s) meet the manufacturer's warranty guidelines here: Almond Surfboards Warranty Policy.
- Bixpy - At this time, we cannot accept returns for products under this brand unless the item(s) meet the manufacturer's warranty guidelines here: Bixpy Warranty Policy.
- LEFEET Batteries - Sales on these products are FINAL. These are non-refundable once delivered. If there are obvious signs of package damage, please do not accept delivery. For any other concerns regarding LEFEET batteries, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
- Sea Eagle - At this time, we cannot accept returns for products under this brand unless the item(s) meet the manufacturer's warranty guidelines here: Sea Eagle Boats Warranty Policy.
- SPRY SZN Digital Gift Cards - Our eGift Cards are non-refundable.
- SPRY SZN Merchandise - We do not offer returns on any of our merchandise. *Please make every effort to ensure you order the right sizes for clothing and accessories by reviewing the provided sizing charts. If you are unsure, don't hesitate to contact us. The exception to our non-returnable merchandise policy is if the products received are damaged, defective, or the quality of print or item itself is blatantly poor. Based on the circumstances, we will work with you to make it right.
RESTOCKING & RESTORING FEES
Per this 30-Day Return Policy, we do not accept opened package returns or used product returns. However, there are limited exceptions to this that will include restocking or restoring fees should the return meet specific criteria. This fee will be a percentage of the total price paid, to include shipping, taxes, and any additional fees that were included in your original purchase. This fee will be deducted from your refund. Please review the list of brands, criteria, and the specific fees below in which returns will be received with the inclusion of fees. These are the few exceptions, and we do not accept open box returns from all other brands not listed.
- Dive Xtras - Unauthorized returns or refused shipments will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- QYSEA - Unopened returns only shall incur a 5% restocking fee to recover shipping fees incurred from your original purchase.
- Red Shark - Opened packaging/broken seal and unused shall incur a 15% restocking fee.
- ScubaJet - Unopened returns only shall incur a 5% restocking fee to recover shipping fees we incurred from your original purchase.
- Sea Eagle - Shipments deemed undeliverable shall incur a 15% restocking fee.
- Sublue - Opened packaging and used shall incur a 10% restoring fee.
- Vew-Do - Unopened returns only shall incur a $10 restocking fee and the return shipping fee.
*All refused/rejected deliveries are subject to an 18% restocking fee and any additional shipping fees.
DAMAGED, DEFECTIVE, OR MISSING PRODUCTS
If at the receipt of your order, the product is damaged (to include concealed damage), defective, or missing pieces, you must notify us within twenty-four (24) hours after receipt. Individual manufacturers and their policies may differ on damages. In all cases, please inspect the packaging of your item(s) for damage and missing parts immediately at receipt and before the carrier leaves. If you notice any damage, make note of it when signing for delivery. When you sign the delivery form, you are releasing the shipping carrier of all liability and stating that you received your package in good condition and with all parts included. In any circumstance where there is extensive damage to the package, reject the delivery and contact us immediately. If damages are reported after the shipping carrier leaves, it can be difficult to recover any losses from what is reported. Carriers recommend claims to be initiated right away to avoid discrepancies or missing the opportunity to claim based on required claims time frames. For these claims, reach out immediately so we can assist. You shall save the shipping container and take photos of the damaged container and the product as received.
If an address is used that is considered insufficient by the carrier, the shipment will be returned to the facility. You will be liable for any reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address. Our shipping offers, i.e., flat rate shipping price and free shipping policy do not apply for re-shipments due to improperly provided addresses, shipping information, etc. We will utilize standard rates and charge accordingly. Additional charges may apply if the item is shipped back to due to a failed delivery.
**If your item arrives damaged, defective, or is missing pieces, DO NOT USE IT. Failure to follow these instructions could result in our inability to help you resolve the issue without loss to you.**
The most expedient way to get your product exchanged would be to return the item and purchase again. Contact us if there are any questions regarding this.
Most of our brands have a warranty offered that can be activated through them. We are more than happy to assist with this or any issues that may arise. Some brands will allow activation and/or purchase of their offered warranty through their respective sites. We will place warranty information on product pages for products where warranties are applicable. If you find that there is a defect or damage during operation or use of your purchased products, we will work with you and in all cases, follow the steps provided to us in accordance with our vendors' warranty procedures. In most cases, the first course of action will be to have the product repaired. If that cannot be accomplished or is not feasible, replacement may follow.
Orders may be cancelled prior to shipping. If the decision has been made to cancel, please contact us within 24 hours of having placed the order. Terms and fees apply to cancellations. Cancelled orders are only accepted via email to us at email@example.com
If an order is cancelled after it has already shipped, you will be responsible for actual shipping costs and any other shipping fees from us to you and back to the returns address provided. You will also be liable for the payment processing fees incurred from 2.9% - 5.9% based on the processing fee we incurred from the total order amount. Payment processing fees vary based on the payment option used at time of purchase. Restocking fees may also be assessed and will vary based on brand and product. Please refer to the Restocking & Restoring Fees section above. These fees will be taken from the total refund price.
**To avoid additional fees, we always recommend awaiting your order and then making the decision to initiate a return within our 30-day return window.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
Your use of the SPRY SZN, LLC website signifies your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use the SPRY SZN, LLC website. Your continued use of the site following any posted changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
With Sublue’s cutting-edge technology, you can confidently head out into the water with a built-in compass, water depth sensor, and temperature sensor. The Navbow+ has more features to help you better navigate your underwater journeys.
Smart Safety Features
The Navbow+ offers superior smart safety features, including a flashing OLED screen, buzzer, and auto-shutdown should something happen during a dive. The SublueGo app can also be used to set the depth and battery alarms allowing you to adventure out into the water knowing your underwater scooter has you covered.
The Navbow+, like the Navbow, has 3 speed switches with a top speed of up to ~4.47mph. With their advanced and patented waterproof batteries, it can operate at depths of up to ~131ft with a long-lasting battery of up to 60 minutes.
Capture the most stunning underwater images with the Navbow+. It can mount the Sublue photography platform where you can attach action cameras, waterproof LED lights, float arms, etc. Moreover, you can easily customize it according to your adventure.
* Sublue photography platform sold separately. Click the button below to shop Navbow+ upgrades & accessories.
Select Navbow+ on the app to monitor your underwater experience. The logs, such as the water depth and temperature logs are accessible throughout your whole dive. After, share your experiences with friends and family or on social media.