Sea Eagle FastCat12 Catamaran Inflatable Boat
Sea Eagle FastCat12 Catamaran Inflatable Boat
*FREE SHIPPING* Order today and get it between -
Bumpy rides and holding on for dear life are a way of the past when you pick up the FastCat 12 inflatable catamaran boat!
The catamaran hull design lifts the boat up and on top of the water as if you're riding on pillowy clouds with hydro foiling shock absorbers preventing the slapping of traditional hulls.
Friction is reduced, increasing fuel economy, and with four independent high-pressure safety air chambers, you're guaranteed added safety.
The big plus, there is no need for a boat trailer! That's right, these catamarans are INFLATABLE. Your boat can be hauled in a bag and easily stored in your truck or SUV. When deflated, they are a tad big for your car, but that can't stop you from hauling overhead! At 12' long, and available in two packages, these catamaran boats are perfect for the light-packing adventurers!
Deluxe Package FASTCAT12K_D Includes:
- 2 x Bench seats
- 1 x Driver's gray locking swivel seat
- 1 x Quick Release seat mount
- 1 x Adjustable composite SUP Paddle
- 1 x Manual SUP air pump (29 psi Max)
- 1 x Repair kit
- 1 x FC12 Boat carry bag
Swivel Seat Canopy Package FASTCAT12K_SWC Includes:
- 1 x Wide Sun & Rain Canopy
- 2 x Bench seats
- 2 x Gray Locking Swivel Seats
- 2 x Quick release seat mounts
- 1 x Adjustable composite SUP Paddle
- 1 x Manual SUP air pump (29 psi Max)
- 1 x Repair kit
- 1 x FC12 Boat carry bag
*Motor not included with either package*
Sea Eagle Boats Warranty Policy
Sea Eagle boats are covered from bow to stern for all manufacturer's defects under the following term lengths:
- 3 Years: Non-commercial Use
- 6 Months: Commercial Use
Terms and Conditions:
- Warranty Term will be three years from the date of customer receipt for all non-commercial users.
- Commercial operators, including but not limited to rental operators, will be covered for six months from the date of receipt.
- Warranty applies to defects in material and workmanship. It does not cover:
- Damage due to negligence, neglect, lack of maintenance, accident, abnormal or improper use, bad assembly or improper repair attempts, or damage resulting from the use of a pump not supplied by Sea Eagle
- Alteration or customization
- Abrasions, tears or punctures
- Normal color fading
- Normal wear
- Overglueing and other aesthetic imperfections
- Crazing, blistering and aging of fabrics, metals or wood
- Does not cover incidental costs such as haul-out, launching, towing, or any other consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- Customer must provide reasonable documentation to establish a defect, including but not limited to:
- Digital photographs clearly showing the defect
- Troubleshooting to establish or narrow down the cause of the problem
- In the event that a defect cannot be demonstrated by photographs, customer may return products after obtaining an RMA number from Sea Eagle using the procedures for the Return Policy. Returns will be:
- Sent at the customer's expense
- Customer must insure return shipments or accept the cost of merchandise damaged in transit to Sea Eagle
- If Sea Eagle determines the product is defective, customer will be refunded the published common carrier freight charge for the shipment
- Sea Eagle will not reimburse packaging and handling charges incurred by full service operations such as Fedex Kinkos, UPS Stores, or any other packaging and shipping provider.
- For orders exported outside the United States, Sea Eagle Boats, Inc. will not be responsible for any import duties, taxes, or fees associated with shipping replacement products.
- Sea Eagle is not responsible for shipping warranty products to any country other than the country which the original order was delivered to.
- Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing a defective part, or at our discretion, replacing such part or parts as shall be necessary to remedy any malfunction resulting from defects in material or workmanship as covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to improve the design of any product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured.
- Severability: If any provision of this Limited Warranty is unenforceable, for any reason, all other provisions hereof shall remain in full force and effect.
- To make a warranty claim, call (631) 898 2118 to obtain an RMA number.
- SEA EAGLE BOATS, INC.’S SOLE OBLIGATION, AND BUYER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT, AT SEA EAGLE BOATS, INC.’S OPTION AND SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS WARRANTY, OF ANY PART OR PARTS WHICH ARE DETERMINED BY SEA EAGLE BOATS, INC. TO BE DEFECTIVE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL SEA EAGLE BOATS, INC., BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, CONTINGENT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY.
- Limitation and Disclaimer of Warranty. - EXCEPT AS HEREIN ABOVE SET FORTH, SEA EAGLE BOATS, INC. MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THE LIMITED WARRANTY HEREINABOVE SET FORTH IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ANY WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES ON THE PART OF SEA EAGLE BOATS, INC. IF, WITHOUT LIMITING AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, ANY WARRANTY SHALL BE FOUND TO EXIST BEYOND THE LIMITED WARRANTY HEREABOVE SET FORTH, ANY SUCH ADDITIONAL WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE TERM OF THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT WARRANTY PROVIDED FOR HEREIN WITHOUT APPLICATION OF EXTENDED WARRANTY.
- Limitations of Remedies. WATER ACTIVITIES ARE, BY THEIR NATURE, HAZARDOUS. USERS OF SEA EAGLE BOATS, INC.’S PRODUCTS ASSUME ALL RISK AND LIABILITY WHATSOEVER RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE USE OF SUCH PRODUCTS, WHETHER USED SINGULARLY OR IN COMBINATION WITH OTHER EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING ALL RISK OF BODILY INJURY OR DEATH AND WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT OR TORT OR OTHERWISE, AND SPECIFICALLY INCLUDING INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. REMEDIES FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT ARISING BY IMPLICATION OR OPERATION OF LAW, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED HEREIN, ARE EXCLUDED. YOUR BOAT SHOULD ONLY BE OPERATED WITHIN THE US COAST GUARD APPROVED MAXIMUM CAPACITY RATINGS AS STATED ON THE BOAT.
- Restrictions on Limitations and Disclaimers. SOME STATES MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. THEREFORE, SOME OR ALL OF THE LIMITATIONS AND/OR EXCLUSIONS OF WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY, FROM STATE TO STATE.
- This warranty is void in the following circumstances:
- Any engine larger than the maximum rated horsepower or weight for the boat is used on the boat.
- Boat is used in any activities that are in violation of U.S. Coast Guard Regulations, Federal, State, or any other governing law in the area where the boat is used.
30-DAY *HASSLE-FREE* RETURN POLICY
We care about your experience, and we want you to be happy with your purchase. If you decide you no longer want the item, we offer 30-day hassle-free returns (*EXCEPTIONS APPLY*). Please review the steps to this process below.
1. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition you received it. This means new, unopened, unused, not assembled, and items in their original packaging, ready for resale, within 30 days of delivery for a refund. This includes all cords, accessories, documentation, etc. that were included. An unaltered receipt or proof of purchase is also required for returns. See below for a list of scenarios in which a refund will not be provided. *NOTE - We do have exceptions to what products can be returned and which items will incur restocking or restoring fees. See the list of non-returnable items and the list of brands with restocking fees and the criteria for those fees further below. *
2. To initiate a return, please email us with the order information. A member from our team will respond with a Return Authorization Form within 24-72 hours. Once you have received that form, it must be filled out and sent back. It also must be included with your return/in the package. There may be other requirements for your return that will vary based on product and brand. **NOTE - We do not pay for return shipping, and we are not responsible for lost packages by the carrier used. We always recommend making sure you receive tracking information for your return. Return shipping should be insured and is non-refundable. If you do not insure the item, you incur the risk of a lost shipment or any other shipping issues. **If your return is because of an error of ours, you will not be responsible for return shipping.
3. Return processing times vary based on the product and brand. Your return will be inspected prior to refund. *If your return is approved, you will automatically be refunded within 10 business days, minus any credit card payment processing fees SPRY SZN LLC incurred at the time of the original purchase. These fees/rates vary (between 2.9% - 5.9% of original purchase amount) depending on which payment method was used and are taken from the total price paid after shipping, taxes, or any other additional fees at the time of your original purchase. All refunds are applied to the same form of payment that was used in the original transaction. They are applied to the same credit or debit card used. Please be aware that it can take time to receive your refund due to your bank or credit card company. If more than 15 business days have passed since your return was approved, please contact us right away.
- The refund was requested beyond 30 calendar days following the day of delivery.
- Product packaging was opened before return. *Exceptions and the restocking/restoring fees associated with this are listed below.
- A decision to return a product after use, not relating to the product's quality, i.e., the buyer decides they do not want.
- The product was returned before it was accepted to be shipped back.
- The product does not arrive to the documented place of return. For example, lost in shipment, sent to wrong address, or not actually shipped.
- The product that has been returned does not match the original product shipped to the customer as documented. *Shipments of our mistake do not apply to this.
- The product has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
- The product being returned has been used.
- The product was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The product sent in for refund does not include all original accessories, attachments and packaging, or if any item is not in new condition, i.e., with cracks, dents or scratches.
- The product bundle was only partially returned. Purchased pairs and bundles may only be returned as a complete bundle. Partial returns of pairs and bundles are not permitted.
- Legal proof-of-purchase or receipts are not provided, or are reasonably believed to have been altered, forged, or tampered with.
- Any product fault or damage that has been caused by unauthorized use or modification of the product that does not follow the guidelines set for in user manuals or the like.
- Product labels, serial numbers, waterproof marks, false proof marks etc. show signs of tampering or alteration.
- Damage was caused to the product by external factors out of our control, including fire, flood, high winds and lightning strike.
- Almond Surfboards - At this time, we cannot accept returns for products under this brand unless the item(s) meet the manufacturer's warranty guidelines here: Almond Surfboards Warranty Policy.
- Bixpy - At this time, we cannot accept returns for products under this brand unless the item(s) meet the manufacturer's warranty guidelines here: Bixpy Warranty Policy.
- LEFEET Batteries - Sales on these products are FINAL. These are non-refundable once delivered. If there are obvious signs of package damage, please do not accept delivery. For any other concerns regarding LEFEET batteries, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
- Sea Eagle - At this time, we cannot accept returns for products under this brand unless the item(s) meet the manufacturer's warranty guidelines here: Sea Eagle Boats Warranty Policy.
- SPRY SZN Digital Gift Cards - Our eGift Cards are non-refundable.
- SPRY SZN Merchandise - We do not offer returns on any of our merchandise. *Please make every effort to ensure you order the right sizes for clothing and accessories by reviewing the provided sizing charts. If you are unsure, don't hesitate to contact us. The exception to our non-returnable merchandise policy is if the products received are damaged, defective, or the quality of print or item itself is blatantly poor. Based on the circumstances, we will work with you to make it right.
RESTOCKING & RESTORING FEES
Per this 30-Day Return Policy, we do not accept opened package returns or used product returns. However, there are limited exceptions to this that will include restocking or restoring fees should the return meet specific criteria. This fee will be a percentage of the total price paid, to include shipping, taxes, and any additional fees that were included in your original purchase. This fee will be deducted from your refund. Please review the list of brands, criteria, and the specific fees below in which returns will be received with the inclusion of fees. These are the few exceptions, and we do not accept open box returns from all other brands not listed.
- Dive Xtras - Unauthorized returns or refused shipments will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- QYSEA - Unopened returns only shall incur a 5% restocking fee to recover shipping fees incurred from your original purchase.
- Red Shark - Opened packaging/broken seal and unused shall incur a 15% restocking fee.
- ScubaJet - Unopened returns only shall incur a 5% restocking fee to recover shipping fees we incurred from your original purchase.
- Sea Eagle - Shipments deemed undeliverable shall incur a 15% restocking fee.
- Sublue - Opened packaging and used shall incur a 10% restoring fee.
- Vew-Do - Unopened returns only shall incur a $10 restocking fee and the return shipping fee.
*All refused/rejected deliveries are subject to an 18% restocking fee and any additional shipping fees.
DAMAGED, DEFECTIVE, OR MISSING PRODUCTS
If at the receipt of your order, the product is damaged (to include concealed damage), defective, or missing pieces, you must notify us within twenty-four (24) hours after receipt. Individual manufacturers and their policies may differ on damages. In all cases, please inspect the packaging of your item(s) for damage and missing parts immediately at receipt and before the carrier leaves. If you notice any damage, make note of it when signing for delivery. When you sign the delivery form, you are releasing the shipping carrier of all liability and stating that you received your package in good condition and with all parts included. In any circumstance where there is extensive damage to the package, reject the delivery and contact us immediately. If damages are reported after the shipping carrier leaves, it can be difficult to recover any losses from what is reported. Carriers recommend claims to be initiated right away to avoid discrepancies or missing the opportunity to claim based on required claims time frames. For these claims, reach out immediately so we can assist. You shall save the shipping container and take photos of the damaged container and the product as received.
If an address is used that is considered insufficient by the carrier, the shipment will be returned to the facility. You will be liable for any reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address. Our shipping offers, i.e., flat rate shipping price and free shipping policy do not apply for re-shipments due to improperly provided addresses, shipping information, etc. We will utilize standard rates and charge accordingly. Additional charges may apply if the item is shipped back to due to a failed delivery.
**If your item arrives damaged, defective, or is missing pieces, DO NOT USE IT. Failure to follow these instructions could result in our inability to help you resolve the issue without loss to you.**
The most expedient way to get your product exchanged would be to return the item and purchase again. Contact us if there are any questions regarding this.
Most of our brands have a warranty offered that can be activated through them. We are more than happy to assist with this or any issues that may arise. Some brands will allow activation and/or purchase of their offered warranty through their respective sites. We will place warranty information on product pages for products where warranties are applicable. If you find that there is a defect or damage during operation or use of your purchased products, we will work with you and in all cases, follow the steps provided to us in accordance with our vendors' warranty procedures. In most cases, the first course of action will be to have the product repaired. If that cannot be accomplished or is not feasible, replacement may follow.
Orders may be cancelled prior to shipping. If the decision has been made to cancel, please contact us within 24 hours of having placed the order. Terms and fees apply to cancellations. Cancelled orders are only accepted via email to us at email@example.com
If an order is cancelled after it has already shipped, you will be responsible for actual shipping costs and any other shipping fees from us to you and back to the returns address provided. You will also be liable for the payment processing fees incurred from 2.9% - 5.9% based on the processing fee we incurred from the total order amount. Payment processing fees vary based on the payment option used at time of purchase. Restocking fees may also be assessed and will vary based on brand and product. Please refer to the Restocking & Restoring Fees section above. These fees will be taken from the total refund price.
**To avoid additional fees, we always recommend awaiting your order and then making the decision to initiate a return within our 30-day return window.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
Your use of the SPRY SZN, LLC website signifies your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use the SPRY SZN, LLC website. Your continued use of the site following any posted changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Protect Your Catamaran
Don't drag your inflatable investments across the ground, wheel them! We carry different sized carts to meet your needs. Click the button below to secure your cart today!
More Water Time, Less Pumping
While Sea Eagle inflatables come with durable and efficient hand pumps, there are powerful, electric, hands-free pumps available. Click the button below to view our available air pumps.
No Trailer Needed
This catamaran has all of the pros of a solid boat without all of the transportation limitations. Place your FastCat12 on the roof of your SUV or deflate it and put it inside. You can venture and launch from just about anywhere.