LEFEET Seagull C1 Modular Dual Motor Underwater Sea Scooter
LEFEET Seagull C1 Modular Dual Motor Underwater Sea Scooter
*FREE SHIPPING* Order today and get it between -
With dual 200W motors, the C1 Seagull by LEFEET packs some power at an affordable price, in comparison to its peers.
The C1 is extremely compact, modular, and has the capability for wireless control. This is a great scooter for the beginner diver propulsion vehicle user and even kids, offering a few different usage options!
LEFEET Warranty Policy
Below is LEFEET's warranty policy and procedures. Should you have any issues with your purchase from us, or need assistance with handling warranty, repairs, or replacements, please do not hesitate to CONTACT US.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
Your LEFEET S1 PRO includes a one-year limited hardware warranty which starts from the date of the sales invoice, the warranty period of the main body is 12 months while the warranty period of the battery is 6 months. If you cannot provide an invoice or other valid proof of purchase, then the warranty period will start from 90 days after the production date that shows on the product, or otherwise specified by LEFEET.
If repairs are not feasible or commercially unfeasible, we may replace this product with new or refurbished products with similar features. After repair, firmware upgrade, and replacement, the replaced product or accessory will be covered by the same warranty during the remaining warranty period of the original product.
HOW TO OBTAIN AFTER-SALES SERVICE
If a product does not function as warranted during the warranty period, please contact us through email@example.com to obtain after-sales service.
LEFEET may not offer after-sales service in some areas as the policy of after-sales service varies from different places. Additional charges may be required for services outside the regular service scope. Please contact us for information specific to your location.
WHAT TO DO BEFORE OBTAINING AFTER-SALES SERVICE
Please specify the problems with the product after contacting LEFEET.
LEFEET technicians will attempt to diagnose and resolve your problem by phone, email, or remote assistance. If your problem cannot be resolved over the telephone, you may be required to deliver the product to LEFEET for further examination. LEFEET will arrange for repair or replacement service under this Limited Warranty Service.
PRODUCT AND PART REPLACEMENT
When after-sales service involves the replacement of a product or part, the replaced product or part becomes LEFEET’s property and the replacement product or part becomes your property. Only unaltered LEFEET products and parts are eligible for replacement.
Replacement products or parts provided by LEFEET may not be new, but it will be in good working order and at least functionally equivalent to the original product or part’s warranty. A replacement product or part shall be covered for the time remaining in the original product’s warranty.
USE OF PERSONAL CONTACT INFORMATION
If you obtain service under this policy, you authorize LEFEET to store, use, and process your contact information, including name, phone numbers, address, and e-mail address. You agree and understand that it is necessary for LEFEET to collect, process and use your information to perform service under this policy. We may contact you to inquire about your satisfaction with our service or to notify you about any product recalls or safety issues.
In order to achieve these aims, you authorize LEFEET to transfer your information to any country where we do business and to provide it to entities acting on our behalf. We may also disclose your information where required by law.
WHAT THIS AFTER-SALES POLICY DOES NOT COVER
This policy does not cover the following:
- Collision or burning down accidents caused by man-made and non-product quality problems.
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification and dismantling of the shell under the guidance of the unofficial instruction manual.
- Damage caused by improper installation, use and operation not according to the user manual.
- The customer repairs the parts by himself or asks an unauthorized service organization to repair/modify the parts without official instructions.
- Damage caused by improper circuit modification guided by unofficial user manual and mismatch or misuse of the battery and charger.
- Damage caused by misuse of the product or handling of the product under environmental conditions not in accordance with the user manual.
- Damage due to peripherals, add-on devices, or accessories other than those recommended in the user manual.
- Damage caused by insufficient discharge when the battery is low or when using a battery with quality problems.
- The device has been damaged, including but not limited to damage caused by animals, lightning, abnormal voltage, fire, natural disasters and transportation.
- Products or parts with an altered identification label or from which the type number, serial number, production date has been removed or unrecognizable.
- The product cannot work properly because it is not used in the country/area where it was originally designed and manufactured or approved for use.
- For third-party applications that you use on the product.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
LEFEET only take charge of the loss or damage under following circumstances: Your product is owned by LEFEET or it is in LEFEET’s transportation. Under no circumstance, and notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose of any remedy set forth herein, shall LEFEET, its affiliates, suppliers, dealers, or service providers be liable for any of the following even if informed of their possibility and regardless of whether the claim is based in contract, warranty, negligence, strict liability or other theory of liability: 1) Third party claims against you for damages; 2) Special, incidental, punitive, indirect or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits, business revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings.
In no case shall the total liability of LEFEET, its affiliates, suppliers, dealers, or service providers for damages from any cause exceed the amount of actual direct damages, not to exceed the amount paid for the product.
30-DAY *HASSLE-FREE* RETURN POLICY
We care about your experience, and we want you to be happy with your purchase. If you decide you no longer want the item, we offer 30-day hassle-free returns (*EXCEPTIONS APPLY*). Please review the steps to this process below.
1. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition you received it. This means new, unopened, unused, not assembled, and items in their original packaging, ready for resale, within 30 days of delivery for a refund. This includes all cords, accessories, documentation, etc. that were included. An unaltered receipt or proof of purchase is also required for returns. See below for a list of scenarios in which a refund will not be provided. *NOTE - We do have exceptions to what products can be returned and which items will incur restocking or restoring fees. See the list of non-returnable items and the list of brands with restocking fees and the criteria for those fees further below. *
2. To initiate a return, please email us with the order information. A member from our team will respond with a Return Authorization Form within 24-72 hours. Once you have received that form, it must be filled out and sent back. It also must be included with your return/in the package. There may be other requirements for your return that will vary based on product and brand. **NOTE - We do not pay for return shipping, and we are not responsible for lost packages by the carrier used. We always recommend making sure you receive tracking information for your return. Return shipping should be insured and is non-refundable. If you do not insure the item, you incur the risk of a lost shipment or any other shipping issues. **If your return is because of an error of ours, you will not be responsible for return shipping.
3. Return processing times vary based on the product and brand. Your return will be inspected prior to refund. *If your return is approved, you will automatically be refunded within 10 business days, minus any credit card payment processing fees SPRY SZN LLC incurred at the time of the original purchase. These fees/rates vary (between 2.9% - 5.9% of original purchase amount) depending on which payment method was used and are taken from the total price paid after shipping, taxes, or any other additional fees at the time of your original purchase. All refunds are applied to the same form of payment that was used in the original transaction. They are applied to the same credit or debit card used. Please be aware that it can take time to receive your refund due to your bank or credit card company. If more than 15 business days have passed since your return was approved, please contact us right away.
- The refund was requested beyond 30 calendar days following the day of delivery.
- Product packaging was opened before return. *Exceptions and the restocking/restoring fees associated with this are listed below.
- A decision to return a product after use, not relating to the product's quality, i.e., the buyer decides they do not want.
- The product was returned before it was accepted to be shipped back.
- The product does not arrive to the documented place of return. For example, lost in shipment, sent to wrong address, or not actually shipped.
- The product that has been returned does not match the original product shipped to the customer as documented. *Shipments of our mistake do not apply to this.
- The product has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
- The product being returned has been used.
- The product was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The product sent in for refund does not include all original accessories, attachments and packaging, or if any item is not in new condition, i.e., with cracks, dents or scratches.
- The product bundle was only partially returned. Purchased pairs and bundles may only be returned as a complete bundle. Partial returns of pairs and bundles are not permitted.
- Legal proof-of-purchase or receipts are not provided, or are reasonably believed to have been altered, forged, or tampered with.
- Any product fault or damage that has been caused by unauthorized use or modification of the product that does not follow the guidelines set for in user manuals or the like.
- Product labels, serial numbers, waterproof marks, false proof marks etc. show signs of tampering or alteration.
- Damage was caused to the product by external factors out of our control, including fire, flood, high winds and lightning strike.
- Almond Surfboards - At this time, we cannot accept returns for products under this brand unless the item(s) meet the manufacturer's warranty guidelines here: Almond Surfboards Warranty Policy.
- Bixpy - At this time, we cannot accept returns for products under this brand unless the item(s) meet the manufacturer's warranty guidelines here: Bixpy Warranty Policy.
- LEFEET Batteries - Sales on these products are FINAL. These are non-refundable once delivered. If there are obvious signs of package damage, please do not accept delivery. For any other concerns regarding LEFEET batteries, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
- Sea Eagle - At this time, we cannot accept returns for products under this brand unless the item(s) meet the manufacturer's warranty guidelines here: Sea Eagle Boats Warranty Policy.
- SPRY SZN Digital Gift Cards - Our eGift Cards are non-refundable.
- SPRY SZN Merchandise - We do not offer returns on any of our merchandise. *Please make every effort to ensure you order the right sizes for clothing and accessories by reviewing the provided sizing charts. If you are unsure, don't hesitate to contact us. The exception to our non-returnable merchandise policy is if the products received are damaged, defective, or the quality of print or item itself is blatantly poor. Based on the circumstances, we will work with you to make it right.
RESTOCKING & RESTORING FEES
Per this 30-Day Return Policy, we do not accept opened package returns or used product returns. However, there are limited exceptions to this that will include restocking or restoring fees should the return meet specific criteria. This fee will be a percentage of the total price paid, to include shipping, taxes, and any additional fees that were included in your original purchase. This fee will be deducted from your refund. Please review the list of brands, criteria, and the specific fees below in which returns will be received with the inclusion of fees. These are the few exceptions, and we do not accept open box returns from all other brands not listed.
- Dive Xtras - Unauthorized returns or refused shipments will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- QYSEA - Unopened returns only shall incur a 5% restocking fee to recover shipping fees incurred from your original purchase.
- Red Shark - Opened packaging/broken seal and unused shall incur a 15% restocking fee.
- ScubaJet - Unopened returns only shall incur a 5% restocking fee to recover shipping fees we incurred from your original purchase.
- Sea Eagle - Shipments deemed undeliverable shall incur a 15% restocking fee.
- Sublue - Opened packaging and used shall incur a 10% restoring fee.
- Vew-Do - Unopened returns only shall incur a $10 restocking fee and the return shipping fee.
*All refused/rejected deliveries are subject to an 18% restocking fee and any additional shipping fees.
DAMAGED, DEFECTIVE, OR MISSING PRODUCTS
If at the receipt of your order, the product is damaged (to include concealed damage), defective, or missing pieces, you must notify us within twenty-four (24) hours after receipt. Individual manufacturers and their policies may differ on damages. In all cases, please inspect the packaging of your item(s) for damage and missing parts immediately at receipt and before the carrier leaves. If you notice any damage, make note of it when signing for delivery. When you sign the delivery form, you are releasing the shipping carrier of all liability and stating that you received your package in good condition and with all parts included. In any circumstance where there is extensive damage to the package, reject the delivery and contact us immediately. If damages are reported after the shipping carrier leaves, it can be difficult to recover any losses from what is reported. Carriers recommend claims to be initiated right away to avoid discrepancies or missing the opportunity to claim based on required claims time frames. For these claims, reach out immediately so we can assist. You shall save the shipping container and take photos of the damaged container and the product as received.
If an address is used that is considered insufficient by the carrier, the shipment will be returned to the facility. You will be liable for any reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address. Our shipping offers, i.e., flat rate shipping price and free shipping policy do not apply for re-shipments due to improperly provided addresses, shipping information, etc. We will utilize standard rates and charge accordingly. Additional charges may apply if the item is shipped back to due to a failed delivery.
**If your item arrives damaged, defective, or is missing pieces, DO NOT USE IT. Failure to follow these instructions could result in our inability to help you resolve the issue without loss to you.**
The most expedient way to get your product exchanged would be to return the item and purchase again. Contact us if there are any questions regarding this.
Most of our brands have a warranty offered that can be activated through them. We are more than happy to assist with this or any issues that may arise. Some brands will allow activation and/or purchase of their offered warranty through their respective sites. We will place warranty information on product pages for products where warranties are applicable. If you find that there is a defect or damage during operation or use of your purchased products, we will work with you and in all cases, follow the steps provided to us in accordance with our vendors' warranty procedures. In most cases, the first course of action will be to have the product repaired. If that cannot be accomplished or is not feasible, replacement may follow.
Orders may be cancelled prior to shipping. If the decision has been made to cancel, please contact us within 24 hours of having placed the order. Terms and fees apply to cancellations. Cancelled orders are only accepted via email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If an order is cancelled after it has already shipped, you will be responsible for actual shipping costs and any other shipping fees from us to you and back to the returns address provided. You will also be liable for the payment processing fees incurred from 2.9% - 5.9% based on the processing fee we incurred from the total order amount. Payment processing fees vary based on the payment option used at time of purchase. Restocking fees may also be assessed and will vary based on brand and product. Please refer to the Restocking & Restoring Fees section above. These fees will be taken from the total refund price.
**To avoid additional fees, we always recommend awaiting your order and then making the decision to initiate a return within our 30-day return window.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
Your use of the SPRY SZN, LLC website signifies your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use the SPRY SZN, LLC website. Your continued use of the site following any posted changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Compact & Modular
The C1 Seagull features three different modes. With different accessories available for purchase, the C1 can be used in classic mode, as an electrically powered kick board, or a powered pool float. It is the perfect starter scooter for all users. Click the button below to explore more LEFEET accessory options.
With the built-in action camera mount, you can mount your GoPro or other action cameras before your adventures so you can document all of the fun your C1 provides you!