Lakesurf Wakesurf Balance Board Training System with Phone Holder
Lakesurf Wakesurf Balance Board Training System with Phone Holder
*FREE SHIPPING* Order today and get it between -
Your all-in-one balance board for surf-style fitness and training! The Wakesurf Balance Board Training System takes at-home practice to a new level with interactive and immersive simulation.
Thoughtfully engineered right here in the USA, the Lakesurf Balance Board simulates the wakesurf feel anywhere you desire! With the included free phone app that has multiple interactive options, you will surely have a blast and receive a great workout in the process.
Learn New Skills
The Wakesurf Balance Board is perfect for mastering 180's, 360's, shuvs and other rotational combos, setting it apart from plank and roller style balance boards that lock you into one axis of motion. Whether you're just starting out or competing on the biggest stages, the Wakesurf Balance Board helps you level up your skills.
Improve Your Fitness
By challenging your balance on all axes (including rotational), the Wakesurf Balance Board gets those stabilizing muscles firing all over your body. Solidify your core, boost your balance, improve proprioception, feel the burn in your legs, and get your heart pumping. Adding an unstable platform to planks, pushups, squats, free weights and other exercises can amp up your routine and help you get results faster! Use on a thick, padded carpet or rug for an easier, more stable experience. When you're ready to challenge yourself, try out a thin rug over a hard surface for a looser feel.
Balance Board Specifications:
- Size: 31" x 15" x 6"
- Product weight: 9.4 lbs
- Base: Impact Resistant ABS
- Core: Engineered Wood
- Traction pad: EVA Foam
- Weight limit: 300 lbs
Lakesurf Warranty Policy
Below is Lakesurf's warranty policy and procedures. Should you have any issues with your purchase from us, or need assistance with handling warranty, repairs, or replacements, please do not hesitate to CONTACT US.
Every Lakesurf purchase comes with peace of mind included. We stand behind our products 100% and we will replace or fix any product with a detrimental manufacturing defect or premature failure for the duration of the warranty period at no cost to you. We will cover the cost of shipping the defective unit back to us, as well as the cost of shipping the new replacement unit to you.
Lakesurf extends a full warranty to all Lakesurf branded products, for a period of 1 year from original purchase date (except for apparel, which has a 30 day warranty.)
Warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, loss, or theft.
30-DAY *HASSLE-FREE* RETURN POLICY
We care about your experience, and we want you to be happy with your purchase. If you decide you no longer want the item, we offer 30-day hassle-free returns (*EXCEPTIONS APPLY*). Please review the steps to this process below.
1. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition you received it. This means new, unopened, unused, not assembled, and items in their original packaging, ready for resale, within 30 days of delivery for a refund. This includes all cords, accessories, documentation, etc. that were included. An unaltered receipt or proof of purchase is also required for returns. See below for a list of scenarios in which a refund will not be provided. *NOTE - We do have exceptions to what products can be returned and which items will incur restocking or restoring fees. See the list of non-returnable items and the list of brands with restocking fees and the criteria for those fees further below. *
2. To initiate a return, please email us with the order information. A member from our team will respond with a Return Authorization Form within 24-72 hours. Once you have received that form, it must be filled out and sent back. It also must be included with your return/in the package. There may be other requirements for your return that will vary based on product and brand. **NOTE - We do not pay for return shipping, and we are not responsible for lost packages by the carrier used. We always recommend making sure you receive tracking information for your return. Return shipping should be insured and is non-refundable. If you do not insure the item, you incur the risk of a lost shipment or any other shipping issues. **If your return is because of an error of ours, you will not be responsible for return shipping.
3. Return processing times vary based on the product and brand. Your return will be inspected prior to refund. *If your return is approved, you will automatically be refunded within 10 business days, minus any credit card payment processing fees SPRY SZN LLC incurred at the time of the original purchase. These fees/rates vary (between 2.9% - 5.9% of original purchase amount) depending on which payment method was used and are taken from the total price paid after shipping, taxes, or any other additional fees at the time of your original purchase. All refunds are applied to the same form of payment that was used in the original transaction. They are applied to the same credit or debit card used. Please be aware that it can take time to receive your refund due to your bank or credit card company. If more than 15 business days have passed since your return was approved, please contact us right away.
- The refund was requested beyond 30 calendar days following the day of delivery.
- Product packaging was opened before return. *Exceptions and the restocking/restoring fees associated with this are listed below.
- A decision to return a product after use, not relating to the product's quality, i.e., the buyer decides they do not want.
- The product was returned before it was accepted to be shipped back.
- The product does not arrive to the documented place of return. For example, lost in shipment, sent to wrong address, or not actually shipped.
- The product that has been returned does not match the original product shipped to the customer as documented. *Shipments of our mistake do not apply to this.
- The product has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
- The product being returned has been used.
- The product was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The product sent in for refund does not include all original accessories, attachments and packaging, or if any item is not in new condition, i.e., with cracks, dents or scratches.
- The product bundle was only partially returned. Purchased pairs and bundles may only be returned as a complete bundle. Partial returns of pairs and bundles are not permitted.
- Legal proof-of-purchase or receipts are not provided, or are reasonably believed to have been altered, forged, or tampered with.
- Any product fault or damage that has been caused by unauthorized use or modification of the product that does not follow the guidelines set for in user manuals or the like.
- Product labels, serial numbers, waterproof marks, false proof marks etc. show signs of tampering or alteration.
- Damage was caused to the product by external factors out of our control, including fire, flood, high winds and lightning strike.
- Almond Surfboards - At this time, we cannot accept returns for products under this brand unless the item(s) meet the manufacturer's warranty guidelines here: Almond Surfboards Warranty Policy.
- Bixpy - At this time, we cannot accept returns for products under this brand unless the item(s) meet the manufacturer's warranty guidelines here: Bixpy Warranty Policy.
- LEFEET Batteries - Sales on these products are FINAL. These are non-refundable once delivered. If there are obvious signs of package damage, please do not accept delivery. For any other concerns regarding LEFEET batteries, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
- Sea Eagle - At this time, we cannot accept returns for products under this brand unless the item(s) meet the manufacturer's warranty guidelines here: Sea Eagle Boats Warranty Policy.
- SPRY SZN Digital Gift Cards - Our eGift Cards are non-refundable.
- SPRY SZN Merchandise - We do not offer returns on any of our merchandise. *Please make every effort to ensure you order the right sizes for clothing and accessories by reviewing the provided sizing charts. If you are unsure, don't hesitate to contact us. The exception to our non-returnable merchandise policy is if the products received are damaged, defective, or the quality of print or item itself is blatantly poor. Based on the circumstances, we will work with you to make it right.
RESTOCKING & RESTORING FEES
Per this 30-Day Return Policy, we do not accept opened package returns or used product returns. However, there are limited exceptions to this that will include restocking or restoring fees should the return meet specific criteria. This fee will be a percentage of the total price paid, to include shipping, taxes, and any additional fees that were included in your original purchase. This fee will be deducted from your refund. Please review the list of brands, criteria, and the specific fees below in which returns will be received with the inclusion of fees. These are the few exceptions, and we do not accept open box returns from all other brands not listed.
- Dive Xtras - Unauthorized returns or refused shipments will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- QYSEA - Unopened returns only shall incur a 5% restocking fee to recover shipping fees incurred from your original purchase.
- Red Shark - Opened packaging/broken seal and unused shall incur a 15% restocking fee.
- ScubaJet - Unopened returns only shall incur a 5% restocking fee to recover shipping fees we incurred from your original purchase.
- Sea Eagle - Shipments deemed undeliverable shall incur a 15% restocking fee.
- Sublue - Opened packaging and used shall incur a 10% restoring fee.
- Vew-Do - Unopened returns only shall incur a $10 restocking fee and the return shipping fee.
*All refused/rejected deliveries are subject to an 18% restocking fee and any additional shipping fees.
DAMAGED, DEFECTIVE, OR MISSING PRODUCTS
If at the receipt of your order, the product is damaged (to include concealed damage), defective, or missing pieces, you must notify us within twenty-four (24) hours after receipt. Individual manufacturers and their policies may differ on damages. In all cases, please inspect the packaging of your item(s) for damage and missing parts immediately at receipt and before the carrier leaves. If you notice any damage, make note of it when signing for delivery. When you sign the delivery form, you are releasing the shipping carrier of all liability and stating that you received your package in good condition and with all parts included. In any circumstance where there is extensive damage to the package, reject the delivery and contact us immediately. If damages are reported after the shipping carrier leaves, it can be difficult to recover any losses from what is reported. Carriers recommend claims to be initiated right away to avoid discrepancies or missing the opportunity to claim based on required claims time frames. For these claims, reach out immediately so we can assist. You shall save the shipping container and take photos of the damaged container and the product as received.
If an address is used that is considered insufficient by the carrier, the shipment will be returned to the facility. You will be liable for any reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address. Our shipping offers, i.e., flat rate shipping price and free shipping policy do not apply for re-shipments due to improperly provided addresses, shipping information, etc. We will utilize standard rates and charge accordingly. Additional charges may apply if the item is shipped back to due to a failed delivery.
**If your item arrives damaged, defective, or is missing pieces, DO NOT USE IT. Failure to follow these instructions could result in our inability to help you resolve the issue without loss to you.**
The most expedient way to get your product exchanged would be to return the item and purchase again. Contact us if there are any questions regarding this.
Most of our brands have a warranty offered that can be activated through them. We are more than happy to assist with this or any issues that may arise. Some brands will allow activation and/or purchase of their offered warranty through their respective sites. We will place warranty information on product pages for products where warranties are applicable. If you find that there is a defect or damage during operation or use of your purchased products, we will work with you and in all cases, follow the steps provided to us in accordance with our vendors' warranty procedures. In most cases, the first course of action will be to have the product repaired. If that cannot be accomplished or is not feasible, replacement may follow.
Orders may be cancelled prior to shipping. If the decision has been made to cancel, please contact us within 24 hours of having placed the order. Terms and fees apply to cancellations. Cancelled orders are only accepted via email to us at email@example.com
If an order is cancelled after it has already shipped, you will be responsible for actual shipping costs and any other shipping fees from us to you and back to the returns address provided. You will also be liable for the payment processing fees incurred from 2.9% - 5.9% based on the processing fee we incurred from the total order amount. Payment processing fees vary based on the payment option used at time of purchase. Restocking fees may also be assessed and will vary based on brand and product. Please refer to the Restocking & Restoring Fees section above. These fees will be taken from the total refund price.
**To avoid additional fees, we always recommend awaiting your order and then making the decision to initiate a return within our 30-day return window.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
Your use of the SPRY SZN, LLC website signifies your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use the SPRY SZN, LLC website. Your continued use of the site following any posted changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
The on-screen board mirrors the movements of your board for a realistic wakesurf simulator experience. The app recognizes your spins and shuvs and will call out successful tricks.
Skill Building Games
The free mobile app by Lakesurf comes with interactive games that are blast to play and are intentionally designed to build wakesurf skills.
These tutorials are led by world champ, Sean Silveira. They start with basic skills and progress to more advanced tricks. Sean shows you what to do on your balance board and explains how to take it to the water.
Wakesurf Balance Board FAQs
Will this actually make me surf better?
YES! The Wakesurf Balance Board translates to surfing better than any other surf training device on the market. It was designed specifically for improving in wakesurfing, for wakesurfers, by wakesurfers. The bottom is contoured to feel stiffer as you rock from nose-to-tail compared to heel-to-toe, just like a surfboard responds faster when you rock from your toe edge to your heel edge. It's also perfectly set up to learn spins, like 360's, 180's, shuv-its, and more. Here's what our customers say about how great this board is for skill progression:
- "I have been playing with this balance board for 2 days now and I really enjoy it. After the second day I was able to execute a 180 shuvit." -Marquez Gunter
- "For me helped to learn the footwork for new tricks, and it's quite a workout." -Dashel Shaw
- "Love it! Definitely the best balance board for wakesurfing. The app and tutorials are incredibly helpful." -Dan Bruner
- "My wake surfing and foil boarding improved a lot after practicing on this board." -C
- "Thanks guys for making a terrific training aide of the water. I have been training with wobble/rocker boards for years and could not feel the relation to wakesurfung nearly as much. The instant feedback of this board is exactly what I need to process my skill. Cheers!" -Samuel Robinson
How do I get started?
Hands down, the best way to get started is to go through the first several tutorials in the "Lakesurf Balance Board" mobile app.
What surface should I ride on?
You can ride your Wakesurf Balance Board on just about any surface, except for hard smooth surfaces such as tile, laminate, and hardwood. We recommend riding on carpet or a rug.
Different thicknesses of carpet will give different responses. The thicker the carpet, the more stable and forgiving the board will be, though it will take more effort to spin. Thicker carpet is more "surf style" riding, as it's more stable and the extra friction from thicker carpet give the board a more "locked in" feel, similar to how deeper fins on a surf style board prevent it from spinning really easily. Of course you can still spin your Wakesurf Balance Board on thick carpet, it will just take a bit more effort.
The thinner the carpet, the less stable the board will be, but it will be easier to spin. This is similar to skim style surfing, where the lower friction of a thin carpet allows for more spin, but doesn't allow the board to sink in as much which increases the difficulty of balancing.
A lot of our customers also ride on grass, turf, or occasionally even sand.
How do I learn new tricks?
Practice! Learning tricks is both fun and fast on the Wakesurf Balance Board, since you can try a new trick over and over again, rapid-fire, in the comfort and convenience of your living room. We have tutorials that break down more complicated tricks into individual components that you can practice, and then put all of the pieces together into the final trick once you have mastered the parts individually. Check out the tutorials in the "Lakesurf Balance Board" mobile app, and some video tutorials on the Lakesurf YouTube channel.
I feel unstable. What can I do?
Feeling a bit shaky? This is can happen l the first couple times you get on the Wakesurf Balance Board. While the shakiness goes away after just a few sessions on the board thanks to your balance improving and your muscles strengthening, there are some things you can do to stabilize yourself until your balance gets dialed in. Put down some extra rugs or blankets to ride your board on. This additional squishiness will allow the board to sink in a bit and make balancing on it much easier. The more rugs and blankets you have under your board, the easier it will be.
You can also start off next to a couch to give you something to grab onto while you feel out the board. It can also help to have a spotter holding their arm out for you to grab onto. Log a few minutes on the board each day and you'll be amazed at how quickly you get to feeling solid on the board without any help!
Keep in mind that this board is designed toover-train your balance. It's not as stable as riding your wakesurf board out on the water, and this is intentional - the better you get on the balance board and the easier it becomes to land your tricks while staying balanced, the easier it will be out on the water!
How do I mirror my iPhone to my TV?
Make sure you are mirroring to a TV or device that has Airplay 2 capabilities. Most modern TV's, Roku devices, and Fire TV's have this capability. (Note: to mirror your iPhone to Fire TV, you will need the Fire TV Stick Screen Mirroring app from the App Store, which is a free download.)
To mirror your iPhone to your TV:
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV, AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV, or Mac.
- Open Control Center: On iPhone X or later or iPad with iPadOS 13 or later: Swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen. On iPhone 8 or earlier or iOS 11 or earlier: Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen.
- Tap the Screen Mirroring button.
- Select your Apple TV, AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV, or Mac from the list. If an AirPlay passcode appears on your TV screen or Mac, enter the passcode on your iOS or iPadOS device.
- To stop mirroring your iOS or iPadOS device, open Control Center, tap Screen Mirroring, then tap Stop Mirroring.
How do I mirror my Android to my TV?
The method for mirroring your phone's screen to your TV on Android is dependent on your phone's manufacturer. With a long list of companies manufacturing Android devices, each with a variety of models, it may be challenging to determine if your Android device supports screen mirroring. In general, if your device is running Android version 10.0 or later (and is not a Google branded device running OS 6.0 or later, like a Google Nexus or Pixel), it likely supports screen mirroring. However, it is not uncommon for manufacturers to use a unique, branded term when describing the feature. To assist with setting up and enabling screen mirroring on your Android device, here are some common terms used on popular devices:
Cast Wireless display
To connect your Android device to your TV:
- Make sure your mobile phone or tablet is on the same Wi-Fi network as your TV.
- Go to the setting of both your Android phone and the TV and search for the screen mirror option. On Android, you will get the option “Cast” (or one of the equivalent terms for mirroring shown above), while on TV you will get this option named “Expert Settings”.
- Search for your TV device from the list shown on your Android and do the same task on your TV and select your Android device. After selecting both the devices, you can initiate the connection procedure and once it is done, your Android screen will be shown on the connected TV.
If you cannot easily determine the correct equivalent term for your device or you are not certain your device supports screen mirroring, refer to the manufacturer's website or contact them directly. You may also want to try an internet search using the phrase “screen mirroring” along with the brand and model of your device.
If your Android device doesn’t have built-in cast feature such as on a Google branded phone, you can use use a Chrome Cast device, which is readily available for purchase from many retailers both online and in physical stores.
Why can't I hear any sound?
Check to make sure that your phone is not in "silent mode" or "vibrate only" mode. Many smartphones, such as iPhones, have a small physical button on the side of the phone that needs to be switched back on in order for sound to stream to your TV while mirroring.