Asiwo Manta Underwater Electric Sea Scooter
Asiwo Manta Underwater Electric Sea Scooter
*FREE SHIPPING* Order today and get it between -
Kids, teens, or adults, the Asiwo Manta Underwater Scooter can be used by all.
Capable of filling its role in diving, snorkeling, or pool use, the Asiwo Manta Underwater Scooter fits in everywhere! With three battery packages to choose from, many capabilities, and a competitive price tag, it is no secret this scooter is a popular choice!
- Manta Base Model - Comes with 1 normal size 126Wh battery
- Manta S Package - Comes with 2 normal size 126Wh batteries
- Manta Pro Package - Comes with 1 large size 252Wh battery
*Asiwo and Hyper GoGo underwater sea scooters are identical with exception of branding. We carry both brands. In the event we do not have a specific Asiwo Manta package in stock, we will reach out to you to confirm that a Hyper GoGo Manta Underwater Sea Scooter is okay if we have that specific package in stock.
Asiwo Warranty Policy
What Does My Warranty Cover?
Under this Limited Warranty, are designed and manufactured according to the qualified standards. Under normal use, there is no functional defect during the warranty period in accordance with ’s published product materials.
ASIWO’s published product materials include, but are not limited to, user manuals, safety guidelines, specifications, and service communications from or its authorized representatives.
Only warrants products purchased from an authorized dealer. Any part of the product supplied by and found in the reasonable judgment of ASIWO to be defective in material or workmanship will be repaired or replaced without charge for parts or labor.
The product including any defective part must be sent to the ASIWO Service Center within the warranty period. The customer will pay for the expense of delivering the product to the ASIWO Service Center. ASIWO will pay for the expense of returning the product to the customer. This warranty does not cover any product that has been subject to misuse, negligence or accident, or that has been operated in any way contrary to the operating instructions as specified in the User Manual.
This warranty also includes the battery. If your unit is not operating, please refer to your User Manual before contacting our Customer Service Center.
If I Sell My product, is the Warranty Transferable to the New Owner?
No, ASIWO warranties are non-transferrable and are only applicable to the original purchaser.
How Long Does My Warranty Coverage Period Last?
ASIWO provides a standard Limited Warranty for one year from the date of purchase for new products in the United States, Australia and Europe.
All implied warranties are limited in the duration to the warranty period. And such implied warranties including merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise, are disclaimed in their entirety after the expiration of the appropriate warranty period. ASIWO obligation under the warranty is strictly and exclusively limited to the repair or replacement of defective parts and return of the product to the customer.
What is Not Covered by My Warranty?
Any flood, loss or damage, for any reason, that is caused by accidental release and sinking of the unit, or from flooding an O-ring sealed or watertight area will not be covered under warranty. This warranty does not apply to any damage to the product that is the result of improper maintenance or to any product that has been altered or modified so as to change its intended use. This warranty does not extend to repairs made necessary by normal wear or by the use of parts or accessories which are either incompatible with the product or adversely affects its operation, performance or durability. In addition, this warranty does not cover items that experience normal wear and tear.
Asiwo does not assume or authorize anyone to assume for them any other obligation. Asiwo assumes no responsibility for incidental, consequential or other damages including, but not limited to the expense of returning the product to Asiwo service center, loss of use of product and loss of time or inconvenience. Exclusions: battery.
30-DAY *HASSLE-FREE* RETURN POLICY
We care about your experience, and we want you to be happy with your purchase. If you decide you no longer want the item, we offer 30-day hassle-free returns (*EXCEPTIONS APPLY*). Please review the steps to this process below.
1. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition you received it. This means new, unopened, unused, not assembled, and items in their original packaging, ready for resale, within 30 days of delivery for a refund. This includes all cords, accessories, documentation, etc. that were included. An unaltered receipt or proof of purchase is also required for returns. See below for a list of scenarios in which a refund will not be provided. *NOTE - We do have exceptions to what products can be returned and which items will incur restocking or restoring fees. See the list of non-returnable items and the list of brands with restocking fees and the criteria for those fees further below. *
2. To initiate a return, please email us with the order information. A member from our team will respond with a Return Authorization Form within 24-72 hours. Once you have received that form, it must be filled out and sent back. It also must be included with your return/in the package. There may be other requirements for your return that will vary based on product and brand. **NOTE - We do not pay for return shipping, and we are not responsible for lost packages by the carrier used. We always recommend making sure you receive tracking information for your return. Return shipping should be insured and is non-refundable. If you do not insure the item, you incur the risk of a lost shipment or any other shipping issues. **If your return is because of an error of ours, you will not be responsible for return shipping.
3. Return processing times vary based on the product and brand. Your return will be inspected prior to refund. *If your return is approved, you will automatically be refunded within 10 business days, minus any credit card payment processing fees SPRY SZN LLC incurred at the time of the original purchase. These fees/rates vary (between 2.9% - 5.9% of original purchase amount) depending on which payment method was used and are taken from the total price paid after shipping, taxes, or any other additional fees at the time of your original purchase. All refunds are applied to the same form of payment that was used in the original transaction. They are applied to the same credit or debit card used. Please be aware that it can take time to receive your refund due to your bank or credit card company. If more than 15 business days have passed since your return was approved, please contact us right away.
- The refund was requested beyond 30 calendar days following the day of delivery.
- Product packaging was opened before return. *Exceptions and the restocking/restoring fees associated with this are listed below.
- A decision to return a product after use, not relating to the product's quality, i.e., the buyer decides they do not want.
- The product was returned before it was accepted to be shipped back.
- The product does not arrive to the documented place of return. For example, lost in shipment, sent to wrong address, or not actually shipped.
- The product that has been returned does not match the original product shipped to the customer as documented. *Shipments of our mistake do not apply to this.
- The product has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
- The product being returned has been used.
- The product was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The product sent in for refund does not include all original accessories, attachments and packaging, or if any item is not in new condition, i.e., with cracks, dents or scratches.
- The product bundle was only partially returned. Purchased pairs and bundles may only be returned as a complete bundle. Partial returns of pairs and bundles are not permitted.
- Legal proof-of-purchase or receipts are not provided, or are reasonably believed to have been altered, forged, or tampered with.
- Any product fault or damage that has been caused by unauthorized use or modification of the product that does not follow the guidelines set for in user manuals or the like.
- Product labels, serial numbers, waterproof marks, false proof marks etc. show signs of tampering or alteration.
- Damage was caused to the product by external factors out of our control, including fire, flood, high winds and lightning strike.
- Almond Surfboards - At this time, we cannot accept returns for products under this brand unless the item(s) meet the manufacturer's warranty guidelines here: Almond Surfboards Warranty Policy.
- Bixpy - At this time, we cannot accept returns for products under this brand unless the item(s) meet the manufacturer's warranty guidelines here: Bixpy Warranty Policy.
- LEFEET Batteries - Sales on these products are FINAL. These are non-refundable once delivered. If there are obvious signs of package damage, please do not accept delivery. For any other concerns regarding LEFEET batteries, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
- Sea Eagle - At this time, we cannot accept returns for products under this brand unless the item(s) meet the manufacturer's warranty guidelines here: Sea Eagle Boats Warranty Policy.
- SPRY SZN Digital Gift Cards - Our eGift Cards are non-refundable.
- SPRY SZN Merchandise - We do not offer returns on any of our merchandise. *Please make every effort to ensure you order the right sizes for clothing and accessories by reviewing the provided sizing charts. If you are unsure, don't hesitate to contact us. The exception to our non-returnable merchandise policy is if the products received are damaged, defective, or the quality of print or item itself is blatantly poor. Based on the circumstances, we will work with you to make it right.
RESTOCKING & RESTORING FEES
Per this 30-Day Return Policy, we do not accept opened package returns or used product returns. However, there are limited exceptions to this that will include restocking or restoring fees should the return meet specific criteria. This fee will be a percentage of the total price paid, to include shipping, taxes, and any additional fees that were included in your original purchase. This fee will be deducted from your refund. Please review the list of brands, criteria, and the specific fees below in which returns will be received with the inclusion of fees. These are the few exceptions, and we do not accept open box returns from all other brands not listed.
- Dive Xtras - Unauthorized returns or refused shipments will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- QYSEA - Unopened returns only shall incur a 5% restocking fee to recover shipping fees incurred from your original purchase.
- Red Shark - Opened packaging/broken seal and unused shall incur a 15% restocking fee.
- ScubaJet - Unopened returns only shall incur a 5% restocking fee to recover shipping fees we incurred from your original purchase.
- Sea Eagle - Shipments deemed undeliverable shall incur a 15% restocking fee.
- Sublue - Opened packaging and used shall incur a 10% restoring fee.
- Vew-Do - Unopened returns only shall incur a $10 restocking fee and the return shipping fee.
*All refused/rejected deliveries are subject to an 18% restocking fee and any additional shipping fees.
DAMAGED, DEFECTIVE, OR MISSING PRODUCTS
If at the receipt of your order, the product is damaged (to include concealed damage), defective, or missing pieces, you must notify us within twenty-four (24) hours after receipt. Individual manufacturers and their policies may differ on damages. In all cases, please inspect the packaging of your item(s) for damage and missing parts immediately at receipt and before the carrier leaves. If you notice any damage, make note of it when signing for delivery. When you sign the delivery form, you are releasing the shipping carrier of all liability and stating that you received your package in good condition and with all parts included. In any circumstance where there is extensive damage to the package, reject the delivery and contact us immediately. If damages are reported after the shipping carrier leaves, it can be difficult to recover any losses from what is reported. Carriers recommend claims to be initiated right away to avoid discrepancies or missing the opportunity to claim based on required claims time frames. For these claims, reach out immediately so we can assist. You shall save the shipping container and take photos of the damaged container and the product as received.
If an address is used that is considered insufficient by the carrier, the shipment will be returned to the facility. You will be liable for any reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address. Our shipping offers, i.e., flat rate shipping price and free shipping policy do not apply for re-shipments due to improperly provided addresses, shipping information, etc. We will utilize standard rates and charge accordingly. Additional charges may apply if the item is shipped back to due to a failed delivery.
**If your item arrives damaged, defective, or is missing pieces, DO NOT USE IT. Failure to follow these instructions could result in our inability to help you resolve the issue without loss to you.**
The most expedient way to get your product exchanged would be to return the item and purchase again. Contact us if there are any questions regarding this.
Most of our brands have a warranty offered that can be activated through them. We are more than happy to assist with this or any issues that may arise. Some brands will allow activation and/or purchase of their offered warranty through their respective sites. We will place warranty information on product pages for products where warranties are applicable. If you find that there is a defect or damage during operation or use of your purchased products, we will work with you and in all cases, follow the steps provided to us in accordance with our vendors' warranty procedures. In most cases, the first course of action will be to have the product repaired. If that cannot be accomplished or is not feasible, replacement may follow.
Orders may be cancelled prior to shipping. If the decision has been made to cancel, please contact us within 24 hours of having placed the order. Terms and fees apply to cancellations. Cancelled orders are only accepted via email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If an order is cancelled after it has already shipped, you will be responsible for actual shipping costs and any other shipping fees from us to you and back to the returns address provided. You will also be liable for the payment processing fees incurred from 2.9% - 5.9% based on the processing fee we incurred from the total order amount. Payment processing fees vary based on the payment option used at time of purchase. Restocking fees may also be assessed and will vary based on brand and product. Please refer to the Restocking & Restoring Fees section above. These fees will be taken from the total refund price.
**To avoid additional fees, we always recommend awaiting your order and then making the decision to initiate a return within our 30-day return window.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
Your use of the SPRY SZN, LLC website signifies your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use the SPRY SZN, LLC website. Your continued use of the site following any posted changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Designed with a self-cut-off system to ensure maximum safety underwater.
The Manta is equipped with powerful dual motors,with 3 different speed settings that can propel you at speeds up to 3.35 mph.
Keep others safe and lock the triggers when not in use. For safety, we recommend children only use the Manta in pools with supervision.
With its ability to resurface on its own, losing your sea scooter is of no concern.
A Blast For The Whole Family!
Worthy of All Aquatic Adventures
Asiwo Underwater Scooter FAQs
How do I operate an Asiwo underwater scooter?
A: Turn it on, grab it with both of your hands, and press the buttons to move forward. You can regulate your speed using the speed selection options.
Are these underwater scooters waterproof?
A: Yes, ASIWO underwater scooters have been designed and tested for continual use under water. All components are water resistant and have been tested to operate up to a depth of approximately 40m or 131ft.
Can muddy water or sand affect the functionality of Asiwo underwater scooters?
A: No, the motors are completely sand proof. However, it is recommended to rinse your underwater scooter if you dive in salty waters, because long-term deposition of salt might affect the battery.
Are Asiwo underwater scooters safe for kids?
A: If a child knows how to swim, it is safe to use all Asiwo underwater scooter models. However, it is recommended to be used in a controlled swimming pool setting. For ocean use, the product should only be used by trained scuba divers or enthusiasts with proper gear.
What if I accidentally lose grip over the handles?
A: In the event you lose your grip, your underwater scooter will automatically shut off, float to the surface, and remain until retrieved.
How long does it take to charge an Asiwo underwater scooter?
A: This depends on the model purchased. You may also need to charge it for 2 to 3 hours depending on the battery size and runtime. Detailed instructions will come with your purchase.
Can I take Asiwo underwater scooters on a plane?
A: The Manta and Manta S underwater scooters have a battery capacity of 126Wh and 252Wh, respectively. The Mako Kickboard comes with a 92.5Wh battery. While most airlines allow tools and appliances below 160Wh of power, some airlines might have different regulations. We suggest you consult your airline before taking your underwater scooter on board.
Asiwo Manta Underwater Scooter