Almond Surfboards Surf Thump 9'2" R-Series Closed-Cell Foam Recyclable Surfboard
Almond Surfboards Surf Thump 9'2" R-Series Closed-Cell Foam Recyclable Surfboard
*FREE SHIPPING* Order today and get it between -
Whether you're a seasoned pro or dancing on two feet in those epic waves, the 9'2 R-Series Surf Thump is designed to help you glide effortlessly and noseride those waves in style!
Get ready to thump with the best of them! For maximum glide in those under-waist-high conditions, the 9'2 Surf Thump will be your go-to nose-rider. The Surf Thump's design has the ultimate mix of noseriding mastery in the wave's sweet pocket and the finesse to slice, dice, and turn on the shoulder with a snap! It's the best of both worlds, and it's ready to rock your surf sessions!
R-Series Surf Thump Specs
- 9'2 x 23" x 3 3/8"
- 82 L
- Single Fin Box (Fin included)
- Leash is not included
- Best For: Gliding and Noseriding
- Wave Size: 1-3 Foot Waves
- 100% Recyclable ♻
The materials used in the R-Series surfboards can—and will be—recycled at the end of the board’s life. Looking to recycle? Check out Almond's Recycling Program.
For more information, videos, and guides, visit our Almond Surfboards Support Page.
Almond Surfboards R-Series Warranty Policy
Below is the Almond Surfboards R-Series warranty policy and procedures. Should you have any issues with your purchase from us, or need assistance with handling warranty, repairs, or replacements, please do not hesitate to CONTACT US.
All new R-Series by Almond surfboards are warranted to be free of manufacturing and materials defects for thirty (30) days from the date of purchase, subject to the full terms and conditions of the warranty below. All claims of any manufacturing or materials defect must be made within thirty (30) days directly to Almond Surfboards or to the retail store where the board was purchased, together with proof of purchase, using the procedure under the heading “Warranty Resolution” below.
If it is determined upon inspection by Almond Surfboards that a manufacturing defect is present, then Almond will repair the board or replace the board with like merchandise at its sole discretion.
No monetary refunds or exchanges for any product other than an R-Series surfboard will be made.
Any R-Series boards used for commercial purposes, such as rentals, surf schools and camps, are not warranted for any period of time.
The installation of any third party parts and/or accessories, such as fins, grips and/or mounts, on the R-Series board voids the limited warranty. Drilling or cutting into, and/or affixing objects to, the R-Series board also voids the warranty.
Although R-Series by Almond Surfboards are made with the finest materials and manufactured to the highest standards in the industry, because of the nature of surfing, Almond cannot warrant against damage to or breakage of a board caused or incurred during its use, even if such damage falls within the thirty (30) day limited warranty period.
Damage to any R-Series board resulting from wear and tear, misuse, exposure to the sun, heat or elements, or simply caused by the demands of the board when in use, including but not limited to boards that are wrecked, snapped, punctured, scraped, broken, crushed, compressed, dented, and fins or straps that are broken or damaged, or any other damage or breakage of any kind that is not caused by a manufacturing or materials defect, is not covered at any time.
Due to nature of materials used in the construction of soft surfboards in general, there could be some water absorption, which is normal and not a defect. This water typically drains after each use.
If your board suffers from a manufacturing or workmanship defect and is under warranty, please contact us at (949) 270-6604 or sales @ almondsurfboards.com. When emailing, please include detailed explanation of issue, order number, and clear digital photos of entire top side of board, entire bottom side of board and of any specific area(s) of concern.
Almond Surfboards reserves the right to make final determination of the warranty status in its sole discretion. If a defect exists, Almond will choose, in its sole discretion, whether to (1) repair the product at no charge, (2) exchange the product with a product that is functionally equivalent to the original product or (3) refund the purchase price of the product. Almond will repair or replace the product as described above and return the product to the customer free of charge within one week or as soon thereafter as is possible.
A replacement or repaired product assumes the remaining warranty of the original product, except that the number of whole days between the customer notifying Almond Surfboards of a defect and the customer receiving a repaired or replacement product will not count against the duration of the warranty. When a product is exchanged, any replacement item becomes the customer’s property and the replaced item becomes Almond Surfboards property. When a refund is given, the product becomes Almond Surfboards property.
Qualified boards must be returned to Almond Surfboards at the customer’s expense to the address below, accompanied by the original receipt for the sale of the product, clearly showing the date of purchase.
ATTN: Warranty Department
2500 White Road, Suite A, Irvine, CA 92614
An R-Series surfboard is not intended to be used as a floatation, safety or life saving device. Do not use R-Series surfboards if you are not a good swimmer or in any waters in which you are unable to safely swim, including where dangerous rip tides or currents may be present, and do not paddle or surf alone. Adult supervision and caution is strongly recommended for use of an R-Series surfboard by any persons under the age of eighteen (18) years. Always use caution when using any Almond surfboard by inspecting for rocks, reefs and other dangerous areas nearby.
Always maintain a safe distance from other surfers, boats and vessels while using an Almond surfboard. Almond surfboards are not intended for sledding or sliding on any surfaces other than water. Almond Surfboards are not intended to be used as a pool floatation device. Keep product away from open flames.
The use of a life jacket when operating or riding an R-Series surfboard is recommended in all circumstances and it is required by law in many circumstances. State or local agencies may impose additional rules and regulations where the R-Series surfboard is operated.
! WARNING: RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH; USER ASSUMES ALL RISK !
Surfing is an inherently dangerous activity and accidents may occur. Risks of using this product include, but are not limited to, the risk of drowning and the risk of collision. Use of this product requires a special degree of skill and knowledge, and you should not use this product without sufficient skill and knowledge. Purchaser, user and/or their heirs, executors or assignees of this R-Series board agree to release and hold harmless Almond Surfboards, LLC and any employees, subsidiaries, related companies, distributors and/or agents of Almond Surfboards, LLC, including but not limited to retailer sellers of the R-Series surfboard, from any liability, claims, causes of action and demands of any kind arising from or out of the use of the R-Series board where such use results in bodily injury, including serious injury, loss of limbs and/or death, or property damage. The user is exclusively responsible for his or her own safety, the risks associated with this product, and any personal injury to, or death of, the user or any third party as a result of the use of this product.
30-DAY *HASSLE-FREE* RETURN POLICY
We care about your experience, and we want you to be happy with your purchase. If you decide you no longer want the item, we offer 30-day hassle-free returns (*EXCEPTIONS APPLY*). Please review the steps to this process below.
1. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition you received it. This means new, unopened, unused, not assembled, and items in their original packaging, ready for resale, within 30 days of delivery for a refund. This includes all cords, accessories, documentation, etc. that were included. An unaltered receipt or proof of purchase is also required for returns. See below for a list of scenarios in which a refund will not be provided. *NOTE - We do have exceptions to what products can be returned and which items will incur restocking or restoring fees. See the list of non-returnable items and the list of brands with restocking fees and the criteria for those fees further below. *
2. To initiate a return, please email us with the order information. A member from our team will respond with a Return Authorization Form within 24-72 hours. Once you have received that form, it must be filled out and sent back. It also must be included with your return/in the package. There may be other requirements for your return that will vary based on product and brand. **NOTE - We do not pay for return shipping, and we are not responsible for lost packages by the carrier used. We always recommend making sure you receive tracking information for your return. Return shipping should be insured and is non-refundable. If you do not insure the item, you incur the risk of a lost shipment or any other shipping issues. **If your return is because of an error of ours, you will not be responsible for return shipping.
3. Return processing times vary based on the product and brand. Your return will be inspected prior to refund. *If your return is approved, you will automatically be refunded within 10 business days, minus any credit card payment processing fees SPRY SZN LLC incurred at the time of the original purchase. These fees/rates vary (between 2.9% - 5.9% of original purchase amount) depending on which payment method was used and are taken from the total price paid after shipping, taxes, or any other additional fees at the time of your original purchase. All refunds are applied to the same form of payment that was used in the original transaction. They are applied to the same credit or debit card used. Please be aware that it can take time to receive your refund due to your bank or credit card company. If more than 15 business days have passed since your return was approved, please contact us right away.
- The refund was requested beyond 30 calendar days following the day of delivery.
- Product packaging was opened before return. *Exceptions and the restocking/restoring fees associated with this are listed below.
- A decision to return a product after use, not relating to the product's quality, i.e., the buyer decides they do not want.
- The product was returned before it was accepted to be shipped back.
- The product does not arrive to the documented place of return. For example, lost in shipment, sent to wrong address, or not actually shipped.
- The product that has been returned does not match the original product shipped to the customer as documented. *Shipments of our mistake do not apply to this.
- The product has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
- The product being returned has been used.
- The product was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The product sent in for refund does not include all original accessories, attachments and packaging, or if any item is not in new condition, i.e., with cracks, dents or scratches.
- The product bundle was only partially returned. Purchased pairs and bundles may only be returned as a complete bundle. Partial returns of pairs and bundles are not permitted.
- Legal proof-of-purchase or receipts are not provided, or are reasonably believed to have been altered, forged, or tampered with.
- Any product fault or damage that has been caused by unauthorized use or modification of the product that does not follow the guidelines set for in user manuals or the like.
- Product labels, serial numbers, waterproof marks, false proof marks etc. show signs of tampering or alteration.
- Damage was caused to the product by external factors out of our control, including fire, flood, high winds and lightning strike.
- Almond Surfboards - At this time, we cannot accept returns for products under this brand unless the item(s) meet the manufacturer's warranty guidelines here: Almond Surfboards Warranty Policy.
- Bixpy - At this time, we cannot accept returns for products under this brand unless the item(s) meet the manufacturer's warranty guidelines here: Bixpy Warranty Policy.
- LEFEET Batteries - Sales on these products are FINAL. These are non-refundable once delivered. If there are obvious signs of package damage, please do not accept delivery. For any other concerns regarding LEFEET batteries, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
- Sea Eagle - At this time, we cannot accept returns for products under this brand unless the item(s) meet the manufacturer's warranty guidelines here: Sea Eagle Boats Warranty Policy.
- SPRY SZN Digital Gift Cards - Our eGift Cards are non-refundable.
- SPRY SZN Merchandise - We do not offer returns on any of our merchandise. *Please make every effort to ensure you order the right sizes for clothing and accessories by reviewing the provided sizing charts. If you are unsure, don't hesitate to contact us. The exception to our non-returnable merchandise policy is if the products received are damaged, defective, or the quality of print or item itself is blatantly poor. Based on the circumstances, we will work with you to make it right.
RESTOCKING & RESTORING FEES
Per this 30-Day Return Policy, we do not accept opened package returns or used product returns. However, there are limited exceptions to this that will include restocking or restoring fees should the return meet specific criteria. This fee will be a percentage of the total price paid, to include shipping, taxes, and any additional fees that were included in your original purchase. This fee will be deducted from your refund. Please review the list of brands, criteria, and the specific fees below in which returns will be received with the inclusion of fees. These are the few exceptions, and we do not accept open box returns from all other brands not listed.
- Dive Xtras - Unauthorized returns or refused shipments will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- QYSEA - Unopened returns only shall incur a 5% restocking fee to recover shipping fees incurred from your original purchase.
- Red Shark - Opened packaging/broken seal and unused shall incur a 15% restocking fee.
- ScubaJet - Unopened returns only shall incur a 5% restocking fee to recover shipping fees we incurred from your original purchase.
- Sea Eagle - Shipments deemed undeliverable shall incur a 15% restocking fee.
- Sublue - Opened packaging and used shall incur a 10% restoring fee.
- Vew-Do - Unopened returns only shall incur a $10 restocking fee and the return shipping fee.
*All refused/rejected deliveries are subject to an 18% restocking fee and any additional shipping fees.
DAMAGED, DEFECTIVE, OR MISSING PRODUCTS
If at the receipt of your order, the product is damaged (to include concealed damage), defective, or missing pieces, you must notify us within twenty-four (24) hours after receipt. Individual manufacturers and their policies may differ on damages. In all cases, please inspect the packaging of your item(s) for damage and missing parts immediately at receipt and before the carrier leaves. If you notice any damage, make note of it when signing for delivery. When you sign the delivery form, you are releasing the shipping carrier of all liability and stating that you received your package in good condition and with all parts included. In any circumstance where there is extensive damage to the package, reject the delivery and contact us immediately. If damages are reported after the shipping carrier leaves, it can be difficult to recover any losses from what is reported. Carriers recommend claims to be initiated right away to avoid discrepancies or missing the opportunity to claim based on required claims time frames. For these claims, reach out immediately so we can assist. You shall save the shipping container and take photos of the damaged container and the product as received.
If an address is used that is considered insufficient by the carrier, the shipment will be returned to the facility. You will be liable for any reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address. Our shipping offers, i.e., flat rate shipping price and free shipping policy do not apply for re-shipments due to improperly provided addresses, shipping information, etc. We will utilize standard rates and charge accordingly. Additional charges may apply if the item is shipped back to due to a failed delivery.
**If your item arrives damaged, defective, or is missing pieces, DO NOT USE IT. Failure to follow these instructions could result in our inability to help you resolve the issue without loss to you.**
The most expedient way to get your product exchanged would be to return the item and purchase again. Contact us if there are any questions regarding this.
Most of our brands have a warranty offered that can be activated through them. We are more than happy to assist with this or any issues that may arise. Some brands will allow activation and/or purchase of their offered warranty through their respective sites. We will place warranty information on product pages for products where warranties are applicable. If you find that there is a defect or damage during operation or use of your purchased products, we will work with you and in all cases, follow the steps provided to us in accordance with our vendors' warranty procedures. In most cases, the first course of action will be to have the product repaired. If that cannot be accomplished or is not feasible, replacement may follow.
Orders may be cancelled prior to shipping. If the decision has been made to cancel, please contact us within 24 hours of having placed the order. Terms and fees apply to cancellations. Cancelled orders are only accepted via email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If an order is cancelled after it has already shipped, you will be responsible for actual shipping costs and any other shipping fees from us to you and back to the returns address provided. You will also be liable for the payment processing fees incurred from 2.9% - 5.9% based on the processing fee we incurred from the total order amount. Payment processing fees vary based on the payment option used at time of purchase. Restocking fees may also be assessed and will vary based on brand and product. Please refer to the Restocking & Restoring Fees section above. These fees will be taken from the total refund price.
**To avoid additional fees, we always recommend awaiting your order and then making the decision to initiate a return within our 30-day return window.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
Your use of the SPRY SZN, LLC website signifies your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use the SPRY SZN, LLC website. Your continued use of the site following any posted changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.