Dive Xtras Warranty Policy
Below is Dive Xtras's warranty policy and procedures. Should you have any issues with your purchase from us, or need assistance with handling warranty, repairs, or replacements, please do not hesitate to CONTACT US.
Dive Xtras provides a limited warranty to the original purchaser against all defects in original workmanship and material under normal use and service as outlined in the owner’s manual for one year from the date of purchase, with the following exceptions:
1. Any flood or damage, for any reason, that is caused from flooding an O-ring-sealed or watertight area will not be covered under warranty. All O-ring-sealed products undergo extensive factory pressure testing before being shipped and delivered and are therefore guaranteed to be sealed and functioning when shipped from factory.
2. All batteries and chargers are warranted by Rabbit Tool Inc., Deep Sea Supply, AllCell Technologies, or the original battery/charger manufacturer. Dive Xtras is not responsible for any issues arising from the use or misuse of batteries and/or chargers.
3. Dive Xtras will not be liable for any loss, damages, or expenses including incidental or consequential damages directly or indirectly arising from the sale or use of this product.
4. All paint finishing, powder coating, or material stitching that is chipped, damaged, or unthreaded through customer use is not covered under warranty.
5. Dive Xtras does not warranty any product for aesthetic finishes. Issues with surface finish that do not affect function of the product are not covered under warranty.
6. Custom modifications to VESC components will void the warranty for those affected parts.
7. A 6-month warranty on all electronics.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover any damage due to: (a) transportation; (b) storage; (c) improper use; (d) failure to follow the product instructions or to perform any preventive maintenance; (e) modifications; (f) unauthorized repair; (g) normal wear and tear; or (h) external causes such as accidents, abuse, or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control.
Should your DPV prove to be defective within the terms of this warranty, it will be repaired or replaced (at Dive Xtras’ discretion) free of charge with the exclusion of shipping and handling charges. Dive Xtras will not be responsible for any shipping charges to or from Dive Xtras, Inc.